Chandler Polyethylene (PE) Piping Services
When you’re looking for a solid, reliable Chandler polyethylene (PE) piping services provider, call ABC Plumbing And Rooter at (480) 726-1600. And if you’re interested in saving some money, be sure to visit our coupons page by clicking here. ABC Plumbing & Rooter aims for 100% customer satisfaction. Do you want to see how we’re doing at achieving that goal?
Why Choose Polyethylene Piping For Your Home?
Polyethylene pipes, also commonly referred to as PE or HDPE pipes (for High Density Polyethylene), have been in use since the 1960s. These kinds of pipes have many desirable properties that can make them an advantageous choice.
- Virtually leak-free: When polyethylene pipes are heat fused together, it creates a joint that is as strong or stronger than the pipe itself. And since joints are most often where leaks occur, this makes PE pipes almost impervious to leaking.
- Corrosion and chemical resistant: Unlike its metal counterparts, HDPE pipe will not corrode and have excellent resistance to harsh chemicals. PE pipes also do not support biological growth.
- Lightweight and flexible: Since it is much lighter than metal pipes, PE is much easier to handle and install, helping to reduce the overall cost. Its flexible nature also makes it better suited to handle repetitive pressure surges or earthquakes.
- Can be used in trenchless sewer repair applications: HDPE pipes can be used to replace failing underground pipes without the need to dig trenches around your home.
- Durability: The high density polyethylene manufacturing industry conservatively estimates the lifespan of PE pipes to be between 50 and 100 years, making it a worry-free choice that will last for generations.
- Cost-effective: Thanks to its lightweight properties, cheaper manufacturing costs, ease of installation, and durability, HDPE pipes are a very cost-effective option for your home.
Choosing The Right Plumber For Your HDPE Job
With over 45 years of plumbing experience, ABC Plumbing And Rooting carries with it top-notch expertise and unmatched customer service. Our highly skilled, friendly and experienced professionals crews are licensed, bonded and insured, making us the best choice for your polyethylene plumbing installation job. For a plumber you can count on to expertly install polyethylene piping in your Chandler home, give us a call at (480) 726-1600 today!